SpookyBrook Volunteer Registration
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist in event set up, including decorations, check in stations, activity stations, and more.
- Tear Down
- Assist in event tear down, clean up and restocking of items. Inflatables will remain open during this time for kids to play while volunteers are cleaning up.
- Decorated Trunks
- Just bring your vehicle and decorate your trunk! Be parked and have your trunk ready by Noon. Then get ready to greet and pass out candy to all our trick or treaters. If you can provide candy, please do; if not, candy can be provided for you as donations allow.
- Inflatables Monitor
- Serve at the inflatables to maintain a safe environment on and around the inflatables as children use the inflatable.
- Special Vehicles Liaison
- Welcome Special Vehicle owners and ensure the space is safe for event attendees. Check in with Special Vehicle owners and ensure they have everything needed for a successful event.
- Food Trucks Liaison
- Welcome Food Trucks owners and ensure the space is safe for event attendees. Check in with Food Trucks owners and ensure they have everything needed for a successful event.
- Assist the Safety team with parking cars, directing traffic, and ensure the event is safe for all attendees. More details will be provided by our Safety Team Leader during the week leading up to the SpookyBrook.
- Volunteer Welcome and Registration
- Assist in signing in volunteers and directing them to their positions based on role. Offer assistance with odd jobs throughout the event as needed.
- Photo Opp
- Monitor photo opp set and assist families in taking photos.
- Candy Deliverer
- Will pull wagons of candy through the rows of decorated trunks to refill candy to the trunkers as they run out. This role is a great way to get your steps in for the day and have fun all at the same time!