Young Adults Gathering
SouthBrook Young Adults is a community group for people ages 18 to 35. Join us for fellowship and small groups.
- Who: Adults ages 18 to 35 (must have graduated high school)
- When: Tuesdays at 7pm
- Where: SouthBrook Small Theatre
- Keep in touch: Join our GroupMe to keep up to date on the latest events and news
Fall Launch Event:
- Tuesday, September 12th, 7pm to 9pm
- Reverie Courtyard
- Meet n' Greet Bonfire and S'mores
- Tuesday, October 10th, 7pm to 9pm
- We will meet offsite at a Young Adult Leader's home, the address will be posted in the GroupMe
- Tuesday, November 14th, 7pm to 9pm in Reverie Reception
- Food will be provided, but please also bring a side dish or dessert to share
- Tuesday, December 12th, 7pm to 9pm in Reverie Reception
- Light snacks will be provided
- More details to come, however, Silent Disco will likey be in the mix!
Don't forget to join the Young Adults GroupMe to keep up with the latest news.
Questions? Feel free to contact Olivia at Olivia.Albrecht@SouthBrook.org or Hello@SouthBrook.org.
We look forward to meeting you!