Many people had their homes and businesses damaged or destroyed by the tornadoes on Memorial Day. We want to come alongside our hurting community and help those recovering from this disaster. We have been working on a plan to help, love, and feed these communities working to rebuild in the weeks and months to come.
Thank you for your willingness to help our community with your time and resources. Many of you have asked about helping out with our DRT team daily work detail such as clearing debris, putting tarps on roofs, etc. You can sign up here to volunteer for DRT's support of the Dayton community.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring work gloves.
- Bring or wear sunscreen. Maybe a hat too.
- Work boots preferred due to nails in debris.
- No flip flops or sandals!!
- Water is provided but you may want to bring your own water bottle.
- Bring a sack lunch that does not require refrigeration. Sometimes lunch is provided but we cannot depend on it.
- Kids must be at least 14 years old and accompanied (and supervised) by a parent or guardian.
- All volunteers must sign a waiver that will be provided at the time of departure.
How many people will you be registering?